Sunday, March 6, 2011

ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN ORGANIC SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR

I had just taken a huge dump, so my stomach was crying and I had just the thing. ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN ORGANIC SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR.



This is the cheese sauce. It SMELLS LIKE FUCKING FEET.



If it tastes half as feety as it smells, I will be impressed.

I am severely lactose intolerant, and even with a lactase pill, I am still going to BLOW A HOLE through the fucking toilet tonight. This shit better be worth it.

SHIT TASTES FUCKING BLAND. I had to add about eight pounds of butter, two cups of garlic powder, and the pepper from six hundred vines in order to make this shit even remotely flavorful. And I'm not even stoned. Seriously, how gross does this shit look?



Fuck you, ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN. You should change your name to Annie's Shit Grown.

Not worth the eighty dollars I'm going to have to pay the poor plumber to fix my toilet after I digest this crap.

D+

2 comments: