Sunday, March 6, 2011

GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA SAMOAS COOKIES

As if there weren't enough heart attack-inducing substances swimming around my insides right now, I went ahead and opened up this box of SAMOAS. Look at this girl trying to capitalise on capitalism:



I am a big fan of playing with my food, so I put these shits on and went to town. My thumbs are too fat to fit the cookies on them (perhaps a sign I shouldn't be eating them) but look GRRRR I'M SO FRIGHTENING.



Now, I've obviously had Samoas before, but every fucking time one goes into my mouth it's like my DEVIRGINISING all over again. I imagine that when I get to heaven, I will be able to take a bite out of a cloud and it will TASTE LIKE FUCKING SAMOAS.

Greatest cookie ever made.

A+++++++++ fast shipping will eat again.

1 comment:

  1. Its like you're the press secretary for my soul here.

    Maybe I put these in the microwave too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete