Thursday, March 10, 2011

SABRITAS PIZZEROLAS

While taking a bar patio smoke break last night, I heard "Dude, let's do some blow!" coming from somewhere to my left. I found the perpetrator and yelled HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME, or something equally aggressive. I don't know exactly where I'm going with this story, besides pointing out that I got recognised as the Food Blog Girl in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere. So thank you, random dude whose name and face I don't remember, this entry is dedicated to you (email me!):

With my mini pizzas in the oven, i opened up a bag of PIZZEROLAS chips as a little appetizer. That's right, za before za.



So, these shits are OK. They are super crunchy, so I definitely won't be calling the quality control 800 number on the bag. They don't taste like so much like pizza as they do like weird vegan mexican food. Not disgusting, but also not worthy of the name PIZZEROLAS. Soperolas, maybe.

I probably won't be buying these again any time soon. PIZZEROLAS, consider yourself forgotten before I opened the bag.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment